I’d like to introduce you to the EMR and Practice Management system that my practice uses: Waiting Room Solutions (WRS). It has helped us <insert your own information here>.
Here are some advantages of WRS Health:
- It is certified by The Certification Commission on Health Information Technology (CCHIT) and the EHR has ONC-ATCB certification, enabling practices to access ONC-ATCB stimulus incentive payments. It is also awarded the Surescripts White Coat of Quality.
- It’s a single system that connects all parts of your practice including check-in, eligibility checking, charting, e-prescribing, patient education, patient portal, billing and revenue cycle management.
- The system comes with clinical information, codes, and patient education already loaded. Practices don’t have to spend time putting this information in.
- WRS Health is web-based. You can access it 24/7 from anywhere you have Internet access. Plus, with a web-based solution, you don’t have to have your own computer servers or do any maintenance or upgrades.
- WRS understands ambulatory medical practices. The founder and CEO is a practicing physician and the company has sought out staff with extensive experience in the medical practice environment.
I’d be happy to talk with you about how we’re using WRS Health EHR/Practice Management.
To talk with WRS directly, you can contact Joshua Friedenreich at email@example.com or (866) 977-4367 ext 806. Please tell Joshua that I referred you to him.